Leatt 5.5 Neck Braces Adult Steel
LB1020003870Regular price £322.99
The Leatt GPX 5.5 neck brace is their best seller, why, because it has the same adjustability as the class leading 6.5 but manufactured from reinforced polyamide so great value.
The brace is designed to allow the forces during an accident to be reduced and transferred through the brace into the strong muscles of the body rather than the small fragile bones in the neck.
Super comfortable and extremely durable, this brace will work with most body shapes and sizes.
• Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries.
• *Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries
• *Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace
• Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most fragile bones
• Composite matrix platform allows for the most efficient reduction in neck forces
• Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement
• CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit
• Adjustable, Four-angle Thoracic strut engineered to break away before applying excessive pressure to the back
• Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters offer Three-way adjustability for that perfect fit
• Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
• Low profile push-button open/closure system
• Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism
• Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
• Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
• Free, optional clear chest strap included
• CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
• Weight: from 790g (1.74lbs)
• Please see sizing chart for best fit: S/M-L/XL
*Independent off-road motorcycle study by Action Sports EMS