Skip to content
- Equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS™)
MIPS™ adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head.
- The Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) positions the visor with a center post magnet and two side shear off screws
- The visor is designed to flex under impact prior to breaking away to provide additional rotational impact management
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- EPP chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- EPS is compatible with Eject Helmet Removal System®
MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit
- Injected mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner keeps helmet comfortable and fresh.
- Emergency release cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Carbon fiber D rings
- Meets DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards