- Composite Carbon shell
- EPS-lined chinbar
- Extended Wear™ interior
- Flying Bridge Visor
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- Integrated Roost Guard
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)
- New and improved Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin-strap with D-ring closure
- lined helmet bag included
- QuickFlip Visor Screws
- Washable XT-2® Extended Wear Interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation
Certification: ECE 2205
MAGNEFUSION EMERGENCY REMOVAL SYSTEM CHEEKPADS
Bell's magnetic cheekpad system allows for easy helmet removal in emergency situations. Used in conjunction with the Eject Helmet Removal System the two features allow First Responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary neck or spine injuries.
QUICKFLIP VISOR SCREWS
Bell's Flying Bridge Visor is easily adjusted with two hand-in-glove adjustable QuickFlip screws that firmly hold the visor in place.
VELOCITY FLOW VENTILATION
Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation System literally pulls air through the helmet, keeping the rider cooler.
The Moto-9 features removable and washable X-Static silver-lined Extended Wear interior.